The user must be an administrator, editor, or moderator of the page in order to impersonate it. If the page business requires Two Factor Authentication, the user also needs to enable Two Factor Authentication.
- Keep hand wraps in good condition, washing regularly.
- Do not leave products outside.
Direct Sunlight/Outdoor elements will damage the gloves.
- Do not allow your gloves to get excessively wet, this will ruin them, i.e outside in rain/submerging in water and washing machine.
- After training allow gloves to breath, do not leave in concealed bag. Ideally hang in a well ventilated room.
- Always wear hand wraps when training or sparring.
- To extend the lifetime of your leather gloves, use high quality leather condition wipes;
If training 5+ times per week – fortnightly
Less thatn 5 times per week – Monthly