Skip to content
- Keep hand wraps in good condition, washing regularly.
- Do not leave products outside.
Direct Sunlight/Outdoor elements will damage the gloves.
- Do not allow your gloves to get excessively wet, this will ruin them, i.e outside in rain/submerging in water and washing machine.
- After training allow gloves to breath, do not leave in concealed bag. Ideally hang in a well ventilated room.
- Always wear hand wraps when training or sparring.
- To extend the lifetime of your leather gloves, use high quality leather condition wipes;
If training 5+ times per week – fortnightly
Less thatn 5 times per week – Monthly